Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sea Sick

It was a tough one, the weekend getaway I just had. 14 hours on the road, followed by 7 hours on the sea, I would have arrived at JFK should i had taken an airplane. It was worth the breathtaking view of islands in Karimun Jawa, though.

Now that I'm back in the capital city, it feels weird that there was a time during the sea trip when I would be willingly give all I have only to arrive safely (and quickly!) in the island. The waves have successfully pull out all guts I have left in me that I never felt so close to death (hopefully I'm not being too exaggerating, I believe my friend Dini would agree with me). Having survived the trip has given me a new level of confidence and the following reminders: (1) God owns the universe, never the vice versa and (2) always fly when you can fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment